I am a twenty-something dreamer, reader, writer and teacher. I am a wife, a health conscious revolutionary. I am a humanitarian, a world-traveler, a friend. I am not a feminist, but I love being a woman. I am an academic advisor and a teacher. I am working on a Master's degree in Rhetoric, which means I have a love affair with words.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wild, Weird, Wacky: Do the Tolstoy



Leo Tolstoy, author of Pride and Prejudice and Anna Karenina, believed removing meat from his diet was the key to becoming truly great.

So he ate this:



and this:



He stated: "The confusion and above all the imbecility of our lives, arise from the constant state of intoxication in which most people live."
Opting for a life of purity and chaste,one could reason he would not approve of this:



Have a happy and safe St.Patricks day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: