I am a twenty-something dreamer, reader, writer and teacher. I am a wife, a health conscious revolutionary. I am a humanitarian, a world-traveler, a friend. I am not a feminist, but I love being a woman. I am an academic advisor and a teacher. I am working on a Master's degree in Rhetoric, which means I have a love affair with words.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dance! Dance!

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
--Henry Ford

On that note, I will announce that I am a writer. I have a job as a secretary that pays the bills.

I woke this morning and wrote and today the spirit moved me as I picked out my clothes.
I am rocking a gypsy look with khakis, a black shirt and great head scarf with dangly gold earrings.
You see,when you decide you are something, and work hard to become it, you suddenly just are.

What do you want to be?
How will you get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: