I am a twenty-something dreamer, reader, writer and teacher. I am a wife, a health conscious revolutionary. I am a humanitarian, a world-traveler, a friend. I am not a feminist, but I love being a woman. I am an academic advisor and a teacher. I am working on a Master's degree in Rhetoric, which means I have a love affair with words.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Revive Me

Whenever an opportunity for change is near, I get all antsy and I start to become dissatisfied with my life.
Do you do this as well, readers?
As soon as I make a decision about said opportunity (in this case, a job interview), I will settle back down within myself and all will be well.

But until then, the slightest thing will annoy me. I will be bitter and sharp and on the verge of cruel.

I think I just need a good nights rest with the boys. I always do better after some soul stewing: four feet, four paws, a blanket and pillows. Oh, I have things for which to be thankful.

I babysit tonight. I learn something new from her every time and I wonder what she will teach me today. The time flies as we play with toys and sing songs.

Until next time.

Sincerely,
Miss Bitchy Pants

1 comment:

  1. I get dissatisfied with my life as well during times of change. I tend to debate whether or not the new opportunity is really bringing me to where I want to be. My problem is I don't know where I want to be!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Now: